Apology

Hi,

It has been brought to my attention that some of my posts and actions have offended and annoyed some people. I’d like to apologize for that. Sorry to ScottishPig and tmtechie, you guys seem to be driven up the wall by my annoyances. From now on, I promise to knock off the spam and useless posts. Thanks to Kib_Tph for giving me one more chance.

Sorry,
ValarKing

valarking…

no matter what happened, no matter if it was your fault or not…

I am glad to see you back!!!

Once an elysiuner… Always an elysiuner…

Spyros.

Thanks!

perhaps this messageboard needs some more emoticons, so ppl cant misinterpret someones messages and meanings behind them… :o

anyway, wb 8)

Well, I think it would be nice to have some more emoticons and not only for that, but for several reasons also… :wink:

Anyway I think we need to forget all about this incident and move on… 8)

Once again welcome back valarking… :smiley:

Spyros.

do I get cheese with that?

much appreciated valarking! although i too must appologize for being too rash :-? one good step deserves another. great to see you back and constructively interacting with the community. hope to see some of your work in the future.

tmtechie, A good step may deserve another, but your gesture surely deserves acknowledgment!!! :smiley: Well done man!!!
That’s the true spirit of elysiun.

Forgiveness is a sign of magnificence!!!

Now it’s time to move on. Waiting to see some excellent work from both of you!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Spyros.

s’ok. i actually thought your short lived sig was pretty funny. :wink:

and i am working on something, but i won’t show it until i’ve worked on it alot. it’s about a robot that gets stranded on a strange planet and interacts with the inhabitants. it’s done in a cartoon style a la marvin the martian and futurama. well… ok… a little bit of it. this is an animation i made about 2 hours after beginning him. i did it to test out if i had rigged him well enough, to test the location, and to test how he looked animated:
http://vkgfx.tripod.com/botwave.avi
Note that this is just an animation to test him in animation and it doesnt represent the animation short itself.

Yes, it would be nice to have one holding a big sign that says “IRONY” :wink:

s’ok. i actually thought your short lived sig was pretty funny. :wink:

and i am working on something, but i won’t show it until i’ve worked on it alot. it’s about a robot that gets stranded on a strange planet and interacts with the inhabitants. it’s done in a cartoon style a la marvin the martian and futurama. well… ok… a little bit of it. this is an animation i made about 2 hours after beginning him. i did it to test out if i had rigged him well enough, to test the location, and to test how he looked animated:
http://vkgfx.tripod.com/botwave.avi
Note that this is just an animation to test him in animation and it doesnt represent the animation short itself.[/quote]

No… oops, got affected by his earlier spamming posts!

Anyway, it’s the same here: I’ve postponed that anthology series to work on a short to see if I can do anything right. I think it’ll be more serious, though–think “Memento” or “Reservoir Dogs” meets basically any alien invasion film. It’s hopefully going to be just as confusing as “otnemeM” (Memento spelled backwards, which is how the film is–it’s really confusing that way). So far, I think I’ve got the plot figured out (haven’t finished the script), but hopefully no one else will have it that easy.

that’s alright.

i won’t do it, if you don’t do do it.

No no no. Goddammit valarking! I’ll never forgive you! Ever!

[BIG JUST-KIDDIN-WINK ICON HERE]