Applying GLOSS and REFLECTION to Principled Shader?

So yeah, i have a question. I downloaded a texture from Poliigon and gives me numerous texture map.

I suppose, COL is Color, apply to base color.

NORM is Normal map, apply it to normal.

What about GLOSS and REFL? Apply it to Roughness? but there’s two? i had to mix it? or?

Here is a discription and a lot more informaton about converting PBR materials:

connect your gloss tex to roughness input,and place a color invert node in between.(gloss is the same as roughness,just inverted)

not sure about the reflect map(what it represent),could be work into the specular input.

Yeah, I would too guess that reflect map is meant for not only older ways of doing it (non roughness based), but also variations in specularity. A typical place I would use this (although procedurally) is for shadow gaps in the material. Think of wooden floorboards with a gap between individual boards but is geometrically represented by a single plane.

I also tend to preview the map. If they contain little to no information in them, I just set the value instead. A 6k totally grey _REFL map doesn’t make any sense to me unless the end engine demands it. If target is Blender, it doesn’t require it.