Apricot name, vote!!

I just had another idea: Frankie the Conkerer.

May I suggest…

Fists of Fur
Furious Frank
Fist of Frank
Frank’s Fist Fury
Frankies Furious Fists
Furious Frank’s Fistycuffs

“Yo frankie!” just makes me think of some stupid New Yorker, and seems far more like a phrase than a title. A title should give a vague hint at the point of the game, and you frankie doesn’t say much of anything. I thought the Ethnic cleansing one was funny too, but i don’t think it’s the most professional title. Furry vendetta doesn’t sound very original.

I got it I got it!

Bick buck Bunny: THE GAME!

whooaaahh!

Just kidding, Frankies park of pain sounds cool. Also Frankie unleashed! Cool idea.

Frankie’s Furious Fists of Flying Fur

frankie’s ethnic cleansing

I have to vote for that one just because of how hilarious
it would be if it were chosen for the title.

But Furry Vendetta sounds great no a serious note.

Furry Vendetta HAS a nice ring to it.

It might not be a good idea to use the name Frank in the title because the only people that will relate to that are those that have followed BBB very closely. In fact, simply watching BBB would not inform you that the squirrel character’s name is Frank. It just won’t connect with those outside the Blender community and I thought that part of this project’s goal was to make a connection to those outside of the community.

<disregard>I think we need an official reminder of what the game’s storyline is before deciding on a title. Is the game about Frank before, during, or after the story of BBB? I think if we could get a reminder of the game’s overall context, giving it a proper name would be pretty easy.</disregard> I failed to completely read the OP. It’s not a lot of info but, there is some context given.

It might be good for the title to have a noun AND a verb since it’s an arcade-type action game.

I think “Rodent’s Run” or maybe “When Squirrels Fly” are good.

• Rise of the Restless Rodent
  • Rodent Rage

Yep, that’s a good name. I voted for Point Blank Frank, but that’s much better.

I say “The Chronicles of Frank: Furry Fury” which ends with Frank on a shrink’s couch doing anger managment therapy.
Next episode “The Chronicles of Frank: Redemption” in which he does good deeds.
But I voted for Furry Vendetta :wink:

The Rise of Frank is pretty good. But I like Frankie’s reign of terror.

huey now can we have a contest for game cover art? :smiley:

What does furry vendetta mean
?

Blengine: The game is a bullying game where the final objective is to run down the rabbit.
Is that it?

Please tell me the story is more complex than that.

Is Frankie just a pure cold hearted butterfly-killing squirrel? I’m sorry, but I think that it would be no fun to play as such a simple, flat, one-dimensional character. For gamers to have fun, they need to be interested in their character, to feel empathy for them. They must be complex for the gamer to relate to them.

Other than that, I think the game looks and will probably feel great. Keep up the good work Apricot team!

Voted for Furry Vendetta, but can we make our own suggestions??

NUTS!

I didn’t like Furry Vendetta at first at all. But Sago mentioned Frankies Furry Vendetta, and I like that actually much better. So I voted for Furry Vendetta with the caveat that I hope it’s that instead of just Furry Vendetta.

At first I would like to sugest “Frank Go Nuts”, but after reading kernond’s post I agree that having frank in the name might not be very good. So my sugestions are “Go Nuts” or maybe “Going Nuts”.

Kernonds right. We probably shouldn’t use Frankie in the name. Rodent run is awesome.

I agree Rodent Run does have a ring to it.