April Garden

Exploration of watercolor style in Blender thanks to Tada Gaku watercolor shaders - thank you for sharing your files!
https://gaku-s-school.thinkific.com/collections

The girl and the goose I created earlier, it is based on my illustration. I added also animals from my previous projects :slight_smile:

46 Likes

lovely work !!!

1 Like

Woah such a beautiful artstyle! Looks totally 2D in some of the renders. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Happy to hear that!

1 Like

It is very heavily inspired by Tada Gaku’s works - a true wizard when it comes to watercolor looking scenes in Blender :heart::pinched_fingers:

Nice work :heart: :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

impressive work! It’s amazing :ok_hand:

But, I think that I would stick with the first POV … Unless you were specifically setting out to create a movie involving this world.

Beautiful stuff.

This is SO nice!

1 Like

Happy to hear you like it and thank you :))

Thanks Bart! Fits my weather outside :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the opinion. Yes the first one looks the best. I would love to make an animated movie with a whole world like this. Unfortunately - not my skill level :slight_smile:

That little girl looks so sad!

How can anyone be sad when holding a duck?

1 Like

wow absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Hahh true. It is because it is from my project based on my illustration (I added new images so you can see this now) I should make her more joyful, because you have 100%. You can’t be sad with such a duck around. It’s unrealistic!

Thank you Sheila, that is so nice to hear!

1 Like

Thank you Bart for such a nice news :heart:

I used to have two Peking ducks, just like hers, and they were so wonderful!

I miss them.
#*$@^%’n coyote.

1 Like

I bet they were great friends :heart: