Architecture and ink

On foot or by bike wandering or in the urban park with stylized figures in Eron’s style.
I wanted to experiment with a different language to make the idea of liveliness of the place.
Made in Blender 4

53 Likes

Hey Angela, welcome to BA!

Those are some nice renders. Really like the illustrated figures mixed in too. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m glad to be here. And I thank you for your appreciation. I wanted to experiment with adifferent language to make the idea of liveliness of the place :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the images and figures too. Also very nice lighting and reflections!

1 Like

Thank you. Any feedback is important to know if you are working in the right way :slight_smile:

love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

I don’t really know what to think of the Ink characters

But I really like the abstract pattern that the windows
on the house create

1 Like

Really cool idea i wanted to share with you something similar done by ZOA studio
similar in the way of mixing illustrations with renders i really love that concept

2 Likes

I really appreciate your sincerity :slight_smile: Every Feedback Matters for me

1 Like

Wow, really nice! Thank you so much for this sharing. I think I’ll take a cue from that. I love those white lines :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much! :white_heart:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Presenting the “Behind the Scenes” article for this brilliant artwork!

Feel free to explore the article written by the artist herself. It takes you through the detailed process of creating the artwork and offers valuable insights into combining 2D and 3D techniques in Blender to create environments.

Regards,
Alina Khan
Editor at Blender Nation | LinkedIn

1 Like