archviz-hairdresser

thank you for your opinion

Stunning! Really impressive!
Is it possible to look at some viewport screenshot?

You welcome. Hope you donā€™t take it bad.
After all Iā€™m a total incompetent and a harsh guy, far from the nice masters and professionists here.
Just my apologize for having fed the provocations in your thread.

any feedback is welcome :slight_smile:

Very good, I would like to know more about lighting and settings to render

Yeah - that is the expected reaction you showed.
You just reached the ā€œtrollā€ tag.

Another idiocy.
What are you tryin to do with this stupid accusation in public?
To ridicule my opinion by sticking me a troll tag? Do it in private.
I think youā€™re just a butthurt.
The funny part is that Iā€™ve never ment, and I still not mean, to make you face your own competence.
I mean, itā€™s just a problem that youā€™re creating and that you have with yourself, youā€™re singing, playin guitar, bass and drums.
Why you keep pulling me in?

Iā€™m not a troll, but if Mr. Claas Kuhnen, mr expert, says thisā€¦ probably I am. I should be ignored and banned for the sake of the community. It looks like here you canā€™t have an opinion different than well known veterans without being a troll.

LazyVirus
You know I am sure you are probably right about how you feel about the images and you are entitled to your opinion.
Yeah I saw a few things that could be improved but over they are pretty nice.
You can have your own opinion without having to be the master of masters.
I think maybe your social feed back is mostly negative due to your non-tactfulness.
Its fair to let people speak freely and just donā€™t feed into it if you donā€™t want it to come back.
Like a bully. He will get bored and leave the kid alone most of the time if he sees that what he is doing has no effect
or eventually will bully the wrong person.

Once again great pics.

Good work, especially lighting, some materials too plastic feel. I bet Vray/Corona, some corners (dark areas) say Corona.

Donā€™t feed the troll - cause he will throw it right back into your face!

yeah I agree in some areas the image has issues,
what however really works in the image is the overall richness of architectural and object details.

the walls like the fabric are a tick flat.

but I bet you can go into a space and take a photo and it can actually look quite similar

so photos can look amazing or rather dull as well

I think itā€™s a great work, but I also understand LazyVirus comments. He is just saying that, if the goal was photorealism, this renders could be better.
Everything is so perfect, and reality doesnā€™t. In this renders chairs have no deformations, bottles are perfectly aligned and at the same distance, all drawers are absolutely closed. This are the kind of things that you donā€™t see in reality.
But, of course, anything else in this work is very, very good.

Not very realistic in my opinionā€¦ Great lighting, nice materials on some objects, but no detailā€¦
The chairs are way too simple, and I see some stuff off scale as wellā€¦ I think the overall room, and multiple renders is what sells it hereā€¦ I suppose thereā€™s something to learn here :slight_smile:

Great work!
But thereā€™s too much mess in my opinion.
However, the ā€œblenderā€ part is 10/10.

ā€œMy new project. What do you think about it,ā€ is the opening - so allā€™s fair!

It looks like you worked your butt off organizing this project and putting all the pieces together. My favorite parts are the ones that donā€™t sit on the XYZ; organic shapes, tilts, off-axis features. When I see too much XYZ match-up, it reminds me that this was made in 3D, itā€™s like seeing the tool IN the product.

The mirrors angled slightly, wonderful. Just a nice, subtle way to spread light, opening the image and show off some work. I join the chorus in wanting to know what you rendered this in! Itā€™s so bright and clean. Those flowers are a high point too. The way you visualized the space could certainly sell it to a client. Blender Users see through a different filter!

Congrats on the hard work and completing what you set out to do. What do YOU think about it?

Great use of lighting and variation of materials! Thereā€™s a lot of eye candy here.

Best work? No. In this forum among the better examples? I think so. Is there better work? Yes.
But I think this all goes back to his verbal approach as also mentioned by others.

Wow :). well done :wink:

ā€œHisā€ who? The troll?
Naah, it canā€™t be again. Joey Blendhead didnā€™t mention him.
There would be no reason to pull him in again.
Bah, maybe this useless neverending story made me paranoid.
Consider that every time I go taking a shower, I make sure that you arenā€™t behind my window twiddling with your pimple.
Time to find a new hobby XD.

ā€¦