Are there any M.D.'s here?

A Doctor gets home from a very tiring day at his medical practice.

He’s having trouble falling asleep, feeling guilty about having had sex with a patient.

Finally he tells himself, “But lots of Doctors have sex with their patients.”

As he’s about to doze off his conscience says “I can’t believe you had sex with a patient.”

Feeling guilty and after tossing and turning for awhile, he again says to himself “But lots of Doctors have sex with their patients.”

Just as he’s just about to doze of his conscience say “But you’re a Veterinarian.” %|

Strange!!! I had the impression that you allready have talked to such a guy… :o
[/quote]

Well, not while he’s xraying me.

What country do you live in? I’m in the US and I was just looking for general college advice from doctors.

I live in Greece so if you need strictly colledge advice I don’t know if I can help you… We have diferent educational systems… 180 degrees opposite in many aspects…

Ofcourse you never know, but I can’t tell for sure until I hear some specific questions from you… :smiley:

Not all P.E.T.s !!! What’s the matter with you, haven’t you ever had a dog for Christ shake??? :o lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t talk about Linux and Blender while xraying patients, either… Medical confidential, you know… :wink:

Thanks anyway Tim. I’ll be going to college in a few years so I was just looking around for some generalized US advice.