Are there any M.D.'s here?

Are there any M.D.'s here? I need college advice. Speak up if you are one.

no to screw the inititial “post if you are one” but what is a M.D.?

Medical Doctor, I would suppose.

or a

Mad Dentist.

or a Mental Dietition

or a Maniac Driver…

Alltaken %| %| %|

I don’t think that you have a big chance of finding a doctor here on elysiun… most of the ppl here are too young for that…

md01 (not a doctor… otherwise I would hang out on medical sites… maybe check other forums.)

I was just seeing if any of my fellow blenderheads were doctors.

Why? Are you sick?

A Man goes to the doctor, with a strawberry growing out of his head.

Doc says “I’ll give you some cream to put on it.”

:wink:

Brian

Medical jokes comin’ up:

Did you hear about the latest birth control pill for men?
You take it the day after. It changes your blood type.

Patient to optometrist: I’m very worried about the outcome of this operation, doctor. What are the chances?
Optometrist to patient: Don’t worry, you won’t be able to see the difference.

Patient: Doctor, if I give up wine, women, and song, will I live longer?
Doctor: Not really. It will just seem longer.

Patient: Doctor, I think I need glasses.
Teller: You certainly do. This is a bank.

“Doctor! I can’t feel my legs!!”
“That’s because I amputated both your arms”

They’re all good, but

rofl!

rofl![/quote]

Get it? He can’t feel them because he has no hands to feel them with.

thats it…ruin… i mean explain the punchline to everyone :wink:

rofl![/quote]

Get it? He can’t feel them because he has no hands to feel them with.[/quote]

WTF was the purpose of this post R2Blend. Oh my god…

This guy walks into a doctor’s office with a pelican on his head. The doctor looks up and says, “You need help immediately!” “I certainly do,” the bird replies. “Get this man out from under me!”

A man is sitting in the examining room, waiting to be seen. Finally the door opens and a cat wanders in. The cat gives him a quick look over and leaves. The man waits a while longer and a big black dog comes in. The dog barks once, then leaves. Finally a nurse enters the room. “You may leave now. That’ll be $120.” The man is furious. “What do you mean? The doctor never even came in! $120? That’s highway robbery!” The nurse gives him a funny look. “Well, between the CAT scan and the Lab report, it all adds up!”

A hearse is driving up a hill when the rear door pops open. The coffin shoots out of the back and goes sliding down the hill. It slides right down main street, across the park, and through the door of the pharmacy. Glides right through the pharmacy, past a line of people, and bangs right into the desk. The corpse pops up, looks right at the pharmacist and says, “Got anything to stop this coffin?”

I’m not exactly a ‘doctor’, but since I’m a professional M.R.T. (Medical Radiology technologist), with plenty of clinical and academic experience as well, I think I’m being pretty much close to that…

What kind of advise, is it that you want??? Perhaps I’ll be able to help you…

Cheers… :smiley:

Gee… I wish I could have talked to a radiologist who knew all about Linux. Generally the ones I’ve seen can’t even explain the inner workings of the CAT scanner. And it’s a pretty cool thing, too. People have no interest in learning nowadays.

This forum has been hijacked by the jokers :stuck_out_tongue:

As for MD, I know a couple of ppl studying Medicine and Nat Sci at Oxford and Cambridge.

Strange!!! I had the impression that you allready have talked to such a guy… :o

P.S.: I hate CAT scanners… lol :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, but really, all P.E.T.s are evil :wink:
man, but I wish I could’ve talked to a radiologist who knew about linux AND blender. I guess we can’t have everything…