Are there ANY video output formats compatible with Adobe Premiere (on the Mac)?

Hello!

I have tried for a long time to render a movie clip that is compatible with Adobe Premiere, i.e. can be loaded into Premiere for editing, but to no avail. Yes, I know: Blender is arguably terrific at video editing, but I do not have the time at the moment to learn how to do it in Blender, and I already have decent skills in Premiere.

The problem is that none of my rendered clips are compatible with Premiere, who constantly complains about codec incompatibilities and absences.

It there a practical way to produce movie clips with Blender that are compatible with Adobe Premiere (on a Mac)?

Thanks!

The problem is that none of my rendered clips are compatible with Premiere, who constantly complains about codec incompatibilities and absences.
What codec have you been using. The vast majority are pretty standard that any decent video editior should open.

If you are rendering an animation out of blender for use in an external application you can use a lossless image sequence such as .png.
Advantage 1 - its lossless
Advantage 2 - you don’t lose your rendered animation if blender crashes/pc loses power etc

I have been using the Codecs that come with the Mac, plus whatever the Adobe suite installed when I installed Premiere and After Effects. Nothing out of the ordinary, I presume. I can load about any video clip I can get my hands on in Premiere, exception made to any movie clips produced by Blender.

PNG sequence is the only way, then? Got it. Thanks.

Just tried three different blender video export settings (Quicktime / H264), Xvid, OggTheora and they all imported into Premiere without any issues