Are there any Xnalara add ons for Blender 2.79?

I’m trying to export a model to Xnalara from Blender and I would like to know if there are any recent add ons for import/export to Xnalara?
I’ve searched on Google but I couldn’t find anything working for me so I came asking here for some help. Thanks.

There is, but I can’t find the link. Do a search on DeviantArt since there is a rather large community for Xnalara there. I’m not sure how the export tool works, but the importer works well if you have the latest addon.

Help yourself:

Thanks the add on works perfectly when I import but when I try to export I get this error:

It’s fascinating to me that I just learned about XNALara (and the linked importer addon) this past week, and here it shows up on BlenderArtists! Serendipitious.

Does anyone know if there’s a way to convert spaces in bone/vertex group names to underscores? In some cases when exporting back out from Blender to other software those spaces can cause problems (for instance ideally something like “left hand finger 1a” should be “left_hand_finger_1a”). I imagine this is simple with regex or something similar but seems like it would require reverse-engineering the whole importer/exporter script.

it’s working fine on my 2.79b mac os
check if you have write authorization on you folders

better to rename directly in Blender with something like [Add-on] as Batch Rename
there are others if I’m not mistaken so a search for “rename” it’s the way to go.

That particular addon doesn’t yet do bones, but Namestack addon by proxe absolutely does. That’s a huge timesaver on more complex XPS/XNALara rigs.