Are you really happy?

You see too many Disney movies guys.

Alvaro.

If you have time to think you have time to be miserable.

I prefer working & doing something worth while, and when Iam. Iam very happy.

I have to agree with kit89. I’ve never been busier in my life, except maybe grade 12, and both times I was also the happiest.

I have to agree with kit89. I’ve never been busier in my life, except maybe grade 12, and both times I was also the happiest.

Hmm. The cost is too high. I think I’ll be a little less happy and goof off some more.

I goof off and am happy. I’m kind of a slacker but a weird, motivated slacker. differnt’ strokes for different folks I guess. of course, I think my happiness really comes from getting a job I worked my ass off to get instead of letting my parents help me and a girlfriend who’s way too good for me. (and doesn’t lie) I was really fucking depressed as a teenager and it was literally one single moment when I realized I was the only one making myself miserable. it took too much effort and was a complete waste of time. worrying about what others thought was a big source of that. that and I was too poor for therapy. make yourself happy first and never base your self-worth on the percieved notions of others. oops. now I’m getting philosophical…

I mean that I enjoy being busy by doing things that I feel are meaningful and, to a certain degree, even fun at times (i.e. schoolwork). It also helps that I’m losing my timidity. And, it’s not like I’m working constantly either. I regularly do intramurals, although admittedly I should probably hit the drinks more often, in a metaphorical sense.

I am completely satisfied with my life circumstances and I am very happy. When I think about my self though, I sometimes get unhappy, but then I just figure out how I’m going to fix it and then I’m happy again. I think guilt and lack of meaning/purpose and greed are what makes people unhappy, all of which can be remedied.

There’s two kinds of people that make me nervous to be around. People that are too happy and people that are too sad. I mean, if you just won the lottery, fine, be too happy, if your dog died, then be too sad. If not, then you have some kind of emotional problem as far as I’m concerned.

i’m not happy.

.b

Just thought I’d mention that Bill Gates said a few years ago when asked if he was happy “no”. If not money and power and philanthropy… then… what… or… who?

If happy = Fun You could try the Eight Principles.

Yes, like love ! :smiley:

>TheNodeRanger, I also went through that “one single moment”. Incredible, isn’t it? The opening of the Eye! :wink:

Anyway, happy, unhappy, sometimes I just forget…