This is my first project made 2 month ago. A render of 250 samples… it took 30 minutes because of the volumetric light and I made a video of 50 frames of it (Quite bad, I think…), so I only used 250 samples.
This is the final result after the composition.
This is the original.
If you want to see more images (specifically, chariot, chest and lock that are used in this render), check here:
Keep in mind that the “Chest and Chariot” is different (Look at the border and the Flag) from this one and the link one.
You can also see my second project that is a photorealism dragon here:
Soon, another photorealism model, better than my two models before. I try my best to make everything look cool!