Armory Engine Feedback: Armory at Blender Conference!

I thought of Suzanne, but Blade sounds ok. Maybe better Blades since they are more than one (and as Cycles it’s plural)

The creator should call it by his own name. :slight_smile:

@Akira_San
yes… I am also for it.

Lubos Engine

Sounds pretty cool! :slight_smile:

engine logo:)

Attachments

@Bishop I’d go for a stronger edit of the classic blender logo, here the Lubos L :smiley:

Attachments

@Pivetta…Oh,…my God!!..as eggs on grass:D:D:D

You should definatley call it “Lubos Engine”.

After all of the staggering work you have put into this, you have to name it after yourself! :smiley:

Minimalistic, modern and strong logos look good. What do you think about this one(I know, it’s just a quick scetch).

Tha falling Blenderoid could be improved, maybe have sharper edges and shapes.

Attachments

/uploads/default/original/4X/2/c/4/2c46f4e253183ecb96dac07957598d75c1d3e9bf.pngstc=1

Attachments

Im amazed by this…really am… just the only thing… i dont want this mutating into a pay for everything type of game engine… like UE4 or Unity… True the nice thing i like about the bge is the integration with blender… but there might be a way to get around that… like maybe integrating blender into this… and have blender be the addon… or something else. thats my two cents

realtime modeling, with realtime texturing, with realtime coding, inside a multiplayer server, in VR, or normal 2d monitors is the future, whether it happens in blender first, or inside this game engine first remains to be seen.

This kind of collaberation would make art more social, and expand what is possible for a indie dev or a mainstream cat alike.

@Blueprintrandom
That would be counterintuitive, it would be like sharing a canvas with a friend. Might be fun but not something a serious artist would want to do, there already are multiplayer drawing online and no serious collaboration is ever done on such sites. Not sure what this has to do with this topic though, but yeah not the future.

Said that we all are amazed by the current wip… why?

Moder is modeling, texture artist is texturing, coder is coding, all with realtime feedback,

draw right on unwrapped objects in game, take and give instruction,

it would not just be amazing for animation, art, and games, it would also unlock the true potential of education.

imagine being able to make ANY resource and then program it, then teach with it.

it would be like if second life and blender had a baby.

Usually the “modeler” and the “texture artist” is the same person. The only time I think this could be useful is in the engine itself, when you place the game assets and do the coding. Level creation and programming, modeling and texturing are done by individuals not groups of people.

I dunno about artists, but coders can’t use this kind of realtime features, they need a version control system or otherwise their tests and WIP patches will be stepping one over the other.

What I see from the post, I understand that this IS integrated in the Blender. Just need Lubos to confirm.

This looks quite pomising.

– Deleted Double Post –