Arriving of The Goldchain

Working in a Blender is so simple and interesting. This scene is a result of the experience that i’ve got in 5 month of learning 3D modeling from skratch.

Arriving of The Goldchain to pirate bay.

Who doesn’t like Pirates of the Caribbean? Inspired by this great movie and that era, i wanted to create a PC/Mobile Top-down piracy-themed game. I think that realism in games is unnecessary, because we are playing in order to move away from reality a little and relax? So there were no problems with finding the style. I love Stylized. Still far from creating a full-fledged game, but so far, as a result, at the moment, there is this scene - a merger of desire, the spirit of piracy and stylized. Created from scratch in Blender (Engine of progress btw.), textured in Substance Painter, with a bit of post-processing in Photoshop, scene and models still in development. Step 1/3 almost done. The next step is the construction of the scene and scenes like this in the Unreal Engine with subsequent animation. Models are fully gameready with a different color variations (On preview only one color).

Sadly, but as a new user on blenderartists i can add only one image per post. Theres more renders on my Artstation profile.

Hope you like it !

7 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Hello ! Thank you ! Its a big surprise, such as a big honor to be featured on Blender Nation !
Realy unexpectable to receive message like this in such a short time. I’ve start to learn 3D modeling around 5 month ago.
Have a great weekend!

1 Like