Artist wanted

I have a short script of about seven pages set in 17C Ireland that I would like to get animated to enter in a Film Festival - probably Belfast.

The idea would to use it as a pilot and hope it gets more work commissioned by network TV.

My idea would be:-

1. Get the characters/set designed based on some rough shots I have
  2. Get the base sound track laid down
  3. Do a story board
  4. Get the story animated/syched etc
  5. Add sub-titles
  6. Complete Post-production

If anyone is interested please drop me a PM

jc

I’m good with Nodes and Aftereffects. Oh, and materials and texturing is kinda like my forte.

There’s some pics to get a flavour here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/102659987110271452141/albums/5838208130590266257?authkey=CMf_9I-4sqvAQA

any thoughts on this ?

jc

Wait for 2.66 to come out. Hopefully it’ll have strand rendering, and Bump Mapping (specialized modifiers i think).

My thoughts are that it will be a fun project. Modelling’s not my forte though.

Anyone else out there wants to advise/assist/get involved with swaschan & myself ?

jc

is the whole thing 3d? or is it composited with real video?

I can do effects and atmosphere etc

I can model people, I am just not the best at it :slight_smile:

We’d have to do the whole thing. Essentially we’d what to create an old woman story teller, a seanchai, whom we could use to tell short stories - myth and legend. This would be, essentially, a demo tape with a view to getting it picked up by network.

EXT. MOUNTAINS - NIGHT
protagonist treks through the mountains and arrives at the seanchai’s cottage

INT. COTTAGE - NIGHT
protagonist learns of land lords death by the seanchai and the consequences of his action

INT. COTTAGE - MORNING
EXT. FARM YARD - MORNING
protagonist arrives through the mist at the funeral party and eats the sin. The corpse is outraged.

EXT. FARM YARD/PATH TO GRAVEYARD - MORNING
the shade of the corpse follows his pall bearers to the grave yard snapping at their heels like a dog

INT. COTTAGE - NIGHT
back in the seanchai’s cottage where…

INSERT
EXT. ROCKS/SEA - SUNSET
Seal colony. The sineater driven mad.

INT. COTTAGE - NIGHT
she tells us of the outcome.

jc

Does the damn gangnam style.

This is a fun project :D. I hope it’s over my March, bcz he internet here will be blanketed from March through 1rst of June. I know, Pakistan has its disadvantages :((

I’d love to help Jerry.
I’m not amazing at modeling but I’m very good with lighting, shading, and rendering.
I live in Ireland to :wink:

:(, that was supposed to be my job.

shoot me a sketch of anything you want animated/static represented :slight_smile:

Hi Jerry,

Interesting concept, how long will be the reel ( in min ), Here is a sample of my work , I do a little bit of everything :slight_smile: