I am a Daz3D artist in need of a custom asset. Please see the attached renders. The empty wall in front of the man in black needs to have a full set of modern style post office boxes. These do not need be functional, i.e. they do not need to open. Ideally, I could plug the boxes right into the existing wall and have both a front and a back side visible. But most importantly it needs to be something that will load easily in Daz with the materials already set up.
If you are interested, please contact me at theimpiousmonk@gmail.com and let me know how much you will charge. I am not seeking an exclusivity contract, you can sell the asset after providing it to me. But please note that the asset will be used in an adult visual novel.
I am hoping to have this asset finished in the next two weeks. Payment will only be through PayPal.

