Asset Pack scanned fruit & bread

Thx! Sometime this week the TLV Bread Assetpack can be found at the blender Market. Hope you guys like it :slight_smile:
In this pack are models of:
Baguette
6 types of Bartjes (Dutch brand name for bread in a triangle form)
Caiser bun
chees straw
croissant
croissant eaten
dark bread
dark bread half
dark bread 2
dark bread 2 half
floor bread
hamburger top
hamburger bot
kampioentje (als the Dutch name, its the first image in this thread)
losange blanc
losange Noir
Muffin Choco
Muffin choco eaten (omnomnom)
Muffin vanilla
Muffin vanilla eaten
Pistolet
Sausage roll
White bread

• bonus sweets: Donut choco, donut choco eaten, donut pink, donut pink eaten, Donut white.

You get the high poly scan, a lower detail variant. Ready to use in your scene.
Low detail variant are very handy for some crazy particle setup :wink:

Most of the models come with a simple displace texture. How ever; if you buy it within the first two weeks after it goes online. You get the retopoly versions with displace later on for free. (they are not finished yet) After the two weeks the price goes to its normal price and probably will go a bit again when the retopoly versions are ready.
Also their will be a smaller pack with the need to have basic bread models. This will probably come around 10-15 euro. (not sure yet how many models I include) But well worth your money! Most scanned food models go for 15 to 20 for just one model :slight_smile:

I’ll make a post when its online!
Cheers

edit:
Oh and If you have a request for a model, maybe i can put it in last minute :wink:

And some more testing of the TLB bread assetpack.
Credits for some of the other models in the scene: Chocofur :slight_smile:

Some good news! The retopology is going waaaaay faster then expected. So the low poly models with a good displace texture will be available from the beginning :slight_smile:

On the left the original scan, mid the retop and right the “low detail” version

You should try micro displacement feature. It could produce interesting results.

Stellar work. Please post a link (if that’s permitted).

Thx Guys! Working on getting it online now! Will let you guys now when its up :slight_smile:

On micro displacement: Its still to new for me. I don’t fully understand how it works and how to control it so for now just
Subdiv with old school displacement :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit:
Oke… This is the first time I’m selling something on the Blender Market. I did not know that it could take 3 to 4 days before the product comes online…
I guess it’s going to be up in 4 days! Save the date :wink:

The lite pack has gone online! Its 12 euro and you get 7 high quality models! All with the orignal scan, a retop version with displacemap and a lower detail scan version. 4k textures and ready to use in blender cycles. Also obj. included.
Link: https://www.blendermarket.com/products/tlv-bread-assetpack-lite

Hopefully the total pack will come online in a few more days! that one is 30 euro and you get over 30 models. All ready to use!

its online! Had some problems uploading the file but the awesome guys of Blender Market helped me out!

Link:

Let me know what u guys think!

Great work. What if you give us “Sample” from your “Delicious” for testing purposes? :smiley:

One can always ask:

Download should be up for a week or so. Let me know what you think and if you like it, please consider buying the lite or pro pack :slight_smile:

Just a quick render :slight_smile:

do you make use of micro displacement ?.

No, the models don’t use micro displacement. However, they have a displacement map so you can set it up if you want to use it.
I did it the old way: subsurv with displace.