Aston Martin DB9 Le Mans

I would think they get washed after leaving the shop to remove greasy finger prints from the mechanics. I doubt they ever get waxed to make them shine.

beautiful work

beautiful work!

Wow, Iron06, Iā€™m normally not interested in car models, but thisā€¦ This is above ordinary car model. The texture and render (damm really BI!?) looks great. Hope to see some render setup and shader.
Btw. are those reflections ray traced, or it is some texture trick?

Sweet! Nice color choices, great modeling excellent render also!

Wow thats amazing! I love the textures!

solid image

I love that car! Good job.

Looks mean car in good way, canā€™t wait when console games achieve same detail level in real time rendering.

nicely modelled? Why the lower part is so dark? look like ambiant occlusion is too strong.

Amazing work! The texturing, moddeling, specularityā€¦ well everything is top quality.

Excellent modeling, stunning texturing and use of nodes!

wowā€¦itā€™s awesome manā€¦ iā€™m a newbie, i hope someday can do thisā€¦ :slight_smile:

Awesome work. Nice renders.

Usually when rendering a car model people would go for a nice clean render with HDR reflections. Thatā€™s the room for improvement :slight_smile:

Great work
I loved it !

Nice job, looks amazing!

OHH! This is really great. Iā€™ve finished here after being searching for blender modelers that may want to collaborate in a game called VDrift, a racing simulator for Linux, Windows and Mac OS. It would be very good if you would like to publish your work in this game. Congratulations for this amazing model! :wink:

about 10 days of workā€¦ iā€™d say it was sure worth it :slight_smile:

i must say, good job young chap!
very enthralling attention to detail.

Good work.