Aston Martin Valkyrie for 3D printing

Hi, I modeled this Aston Martin Valkyrie in Blender for 3D printing. It’s 1:8 scale (60 cm long, 23.6 inches) and has over 300 parts. Do you like it? I used a base mesh I found online, but I had to make a lot of corrections and adapt it for 3D printing with 0.8 mm tolerances. It was quite a challenge modeling these hard surfaces in Blender.












44 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

That’s really amazing work! :chequered_flag:

1 Like

As a model maker and a 3D artist myself - I salute you :saluting_face: The car paint finish is beautiful and the carbon parts are amazing. I have to ask: are they hydro dipped or something.

Anyway. Incredible work :clap:

1 Like

Trully impresive

1 Like

Brilliant! Better than any of the traditional models you could buy in toy or model shops! Any chance it could be equipped like an old fashioned Scalextric car? Or what about RC?

1 Like

Wow thats looks so good!!!

Does it have some kind of gear or motor in it, i noticed some kind of switch or lever on the 3d printed version on the backside?

1 Like

Well awesome dood … prints look good nice job, what filament did you use?

1 Like