Aston Martin...

Side mirror:

As best as I can tell from references, it’s correct.

The chrome look on the side windows is not quite right yet.

I am impressed. This is a beautiful model with beautiful topology. I cannot think of anything that could be better, apart from making it closer to an exact replica of the actual car (which you claim it is not yet, but I really have no idea).

Let me go have a look in my garage and I’ll tell you if it’s correct… OK, I’m back. Yeah, it’s right. :slight_smile:

Great job!

Hehe

I was out the other day and one was parked a few spaces down - I didn’t think to check out the mirrors.:no:

Sorry, missed your comment last night. Thank you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215909[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]215910[/ATTACH]

Front badge now sunk in. I’m actually pleased with the geometry as I managed it without having to subdivide the whole bonnet; well, I subdivided it once, and a small section an addition two times; instead of subdividing the whole bonnet three times.

Door finished: handle and lock added:

All that’s left now (I think) is to tweak the lights; still not happy with 'em.

Font posted previously, here are the rear:

Redone the parts of the lights I didn’t like.

Much happier now and will see how the look with a bit of spot lighting to bring out specific parts.

If that turns out ok then it will be a finished project other than getting a render or two I like.

OK, I’m done.

Just redone the boot; it had 22,289 verts and it was too much:

Reduced the verts to: 5,821; and thinking it looks fine too:

Just not sure what colour to make the final renders: not liked any I’ve tried yet, except the red I’ve been using. Suggestions would be helpful. :slight_smile:

Do you ever get Modeler’s Block? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that colour will work out pretty well, but in case you want alternatives…

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1KGyh6YatRcDKXqv5vkvKZ2oSGABelttzAkQ7KwoSUACEg8KY

LOL

Look more closely! There is lots of modelling block, which is why I go back and tweak. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers Impreza09

I really like that blue; will have to try and get a decent copy of it. I’ve tried a blue already, but not managed anything that looked even halfway decent.

@Writer’s Block
Nice model and very clean!

I like this one!

holy sh!t man the boot is freaking dense