Astro1derboy's - Sketchbook

RI Viper9 - a med/long-range attack platform. Can also be configured for reconnaissance roles. There are civilian-use configuration options as well. It’s highly maneuverable and fun to fly in or out of atmo. Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

RI Aggressor Mrk5 - a multi-range fighter-platform. All weapons are carried within internal stores for added stealth options and maneuverability. In addition to speed this has a great deal of power. This is a great flyer with a great deal of respect given from the pilots. There have been a number of these repurposed for military-contracted civilian roles (3rd-part flight/avionics testing and training). Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

Wow, a lot of high-quality models. You’re making me feel nostalgic for some good sci-fi series and art. :smiley: I’m looking forward to seeing more!

@DreamMaster - Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it. :RocknRoll:

RI Enigma - a med/long-range reconn-platform designed for space travel. Renders will be posted shortly. Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like. (And stay tuned as I currently have three more projects in-process . . .)

RI Enigma render. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for viewing. :yes:

RI Dolphin9

RI Tomahawk SO (Spec Ops) - This is my favorite of the recent projects I’ve made. Something about this form REALLY appeals to me. Hope you enjoy and thanks for viewing.

1 Like

RI Jammer

RI Condor Mrk3

1 Like

Awesome designs!
Love the Tomahawk, Dolphin, and Condor especially! :smiley:

@Raven IIC - Thanks again for the kind words. I really love the RI Tomahawk SO. :RocknRoll:

RI Sleek Mrk5 - exploring similar design form-language along the lines of the RI Tomahawk SO. Planning to post renders soon. Thanks for the view/like. Hope you enjoy.

Here are two versions of my latest Dragonfly model - RI Dragonfly Mrk11. Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.
Main paint-scheme

Alternate paint-scheme

RI Falcon XL - Forgot to post this one before the Dragonfly Mrk11 (I’d finished it before.) Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

Here are some matcap screen-captures of my latest project; MATV Tiger. I had intended to texture this but my ancient computer started choking during the process . . . so for now, here are some screencaps. Hope you enjoy and thanks for the view/like.

. . . more ExDyn MATV Tiger

. . . and the final set (for now).

1 Like

Niiiiice!
Something a little different, but still a marvelous work!
Awesome job mate!

Looking great!