Atlean Statue | Kfir Merlaub Art

It has been a very long time since I updated my art…

Here is an original artwork I created:

Atlean - Defender of Atlantis - 1/4 Scale Statue

Atlean is a mighty barbarian adventurer who found the secrets of the lost Atlantis.

Now opening the gate to the unimaginable world Atlean strives to protect and defend the utopian society from the dark forces of chaos…

I aim now to create more original works as I find my artistic motivation to be driven by creating my art as form of free expression.

It would be my dream to see this statue and my originals to come, be produced and collected.

With this project I also painted the concept art to a level of a fine art print. As I am originally a traditional painter, I want to create a fine art print for each upcoming collectible

Created completely in Blender 3D.

Rendered in Eevee

And I must also say Thank you so very much to everyone for your support and feedback for my art and interest in my progress. Even though I did not answer everyone, your feedback means the world so thank you very much!!!

Kfir Merlaub Art © 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC8x7o8_uvw

Add images

42 Likes

Awesome! Nice to see you again Kfir :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Bart it has been a long time! Now I plan to focus more on original art like this. especially now that I can work only in Blender with the latest sculpting updates it got.

2 Likes

Just as I said: incredible! Maybe you can comment in which new tools you like most and how you use the? I’m really interested in your view.

1 Like

Thanks! I use the multires functionality as it now supports more polys so I dont need to move into zbrush for high definition sculpting
For rendering I use the SSGI with Eevee for a more realistic results.
I also use the grease pencil for concept art. So now blender is also my 2D art solution.
Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thanks so much Bart! Much appreciated! I hope to share more works soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Awesome, love Conan/sword and sorcery genre.

1 Like

Great work

2 Likes

Very nice figurine. I suddenly feel the urge to get back playing those old RPGs… :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Mind blowing 3D model. Loved the texture and lighting.

2 Likes