Auto run disabled

hellow blender artist,
Im new in blender, but i’m very very interest with this software.
but now I have problem, when open my animation in blender error. here’s the picture:

what it’s and how to fix it?

It means Blender won’t automatically run script or driver (might be the same in your case) when opening a file. I don’t know many reasons for it but security is one of them.
If you know what it is, reload it. If you don’t know, then don’t allow it to run without checking what it does.

if i reload it, does affect my animation?

In recent builds like buildbot ones (as it’s a recent change to increase security to deal with blend of unknown origin), try to go to File -> User Preferences and in the “File” panel enable the “Auto Execution : Auto Run Python Scripts” (that is now disabled by default) , then Click on the bottom on “Save User Setting” (so your change will start with Blender next time)

Close then launch Blender, and load your file, does it have the same error message ?

But understand that enabling autorunning of python scripts by default can be a problem with blend files that you can’t be sure to trust.

I rigged a character with rigify and then it started deleting the arm and leg bones whenever i openned the file. The ‘auto-run disabled’ message mysteriously at the top. It seems i disabled auto-run it the user preferences.

Thanks for posting Sanctuary. After enabling it, the files are working, all limbs included.

Tysm sanctuary for this post, it’s a real life saver

Just an update for those in more recent updates,
Im in blender 4.0 right now and they’ve changed the places for some of these so, after opening your file (I pressed allow execution)

Then go to Edit > Preferences > Save & Load, then enable auto run phyton scripts by checking the box