20 Likes

Adorable :smiley: I love it!

1 Like

Muchas gracias! :blush:

2 Likes

Awwwwww :smiling_face:

Any chance for a creepy character soon? :smiley:

2 Likes

Isn’t that your territory? :wink: hope your next one comes out soon, I always love your work!

3 Likes

Hehe, my new artwork drops in around 20 minutes. :pray: :raised_hands:

edit: @Metin_Seven Did you vertex or regular texture paint here?

3 Likes

Steffen is the king of creepy 3D scenes, but I do like to enter that territory every now and then… :slightly_smiling_face:

Vertex paint. I love vertex paint whenever possible. Hate UV unwrapping. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow… that is terrifying. Nice work. You are extremely talented at creative character design.

Does anyone really enjoy UV unwrapping? :wink:

3 Likes

Many thanks, much appreciated!

Actually, I know that @Musashidan finds a certain Zen in UV unwrapping and arranging UV islands. :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha, I just realized that someone who has just entered the thread and saw Pikachu will be confused by this quote. :smile::smile:

3 Likes

I get that… I find it really relaxing in normal cases. The exception is, in the kind of NPR work I do, you usually have to have perfectly straight lines only so you can have vectorized inner line maps. Lining up the islands to be perfectly straight and perfectly aligned so the inner lines don’t have jagged edges is… a pain sometimes :sweat_smile:

Sorry, didn’t mean to derail your thread (I type as I continue to derail this thread.) I’ll be quiet now, and let the rest of the comments be about the cute baby Pikachu :laughing:

2 Likes

I fully understand.

Haha, no, I find it very funny! Pikachu is terrifyingly cute. :laughing:

3 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Cool, thanks! Great to have two works in the BlenderNation featured column! :+1:

3 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

:+1::+1: Merci beaucoup!

2 Likes