Back Me Up addon

Lord this is good :slight_smile: And blazing dev speed!

1 Like

I got addicted

1 Like

I think that iā€™ll do a separate addon for launch custom website, same with folder, another for exe

The feature will be removed on V8
And Iā€™ll release two separate addon for thoses features on this topic temporarily

dd
when you forgot to turn auto-copy off :rofl:

1 Like

Fast quick export + custom batch config and path OK
t
selection to unique linked file + custom path OK
l
custom path everything OK

no more spoil
final release on the blender market soon, in less than a week i hope, users from the very beginning will have free access :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Finally ,you add batch export ā€¦

Yes, because i played a bit with add-on preferences, i had to add this function, its too cool

I told you itā€™s cool . but place the N-shelf is quick .

and this also cool. I know one add-on can do , and send to SP, update texture live .

to export collection just select linked collection before using quick save as export

:rofl: remind me windows error pop up song.

this was exactly that

remind me windows error pop up song.

This officially make it the best addon ever.

the old custom launch website and folder from V7 update are now four separate addons, custom launch scripts, exe, folder and website with custom menus/pies

Annotation%202019-06-01%20231508
getting this menu working was such a pain in the ass
im so happy yet another killer feature

Annotation%202019-06-02%20011650
auto-copy and auto-save now send a notification when it saved, i figure it out how to override the timer app related bug

open folder directly after the export/prinstreen/link
d

1 Like

all path are now customizable

all of this in the last release

need to fix quick copy export text and export whole render slot and its ready to go

to work properly this add-on need a ā€œfirst saveā€ at the very beginning of your work, but its quite obvious you will get the message.

3 Likes

Looks great, canĀ“t wait to give it a go when i come home from work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any feedback ? everything work as expected ? everything is clear, no confusions ? (altho thereā€™s no explanations yet)

1 Like

I installed the latest version today. Works great so far, though I mostly use itĀ“s more basic, selfexplanatory features, and yes, some explanations/manual would be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like