backgroundimage disappeared

Hello,
I am complete newbie to Blender even to 3dprograms at all.
I have a question i had set a backgroundimage.But all of a sudden it was gone.I tried again to set it back again. But it won’'t appear.I can only see it when I am in camera view.Maybe someone has have this before.

P.S. Sorry for my English I know it’s really Bad.

Thanks in advance

Make sure you’re in Top, Front or Side view (7, 1 or 3 on the numpad) and that you’re not in Perspective mode (5 on the numpad).

Martin

Okeeh My problem is solved.I can go on with my work.
You can make stupid questions as a newbie :smiley:
Thanks

No question is “stupid,” except the one you didn’t ask. Because: (a) everyone is a newbie on some topic, and (b) someone else out there is banging his head against the very same thing … either right now or in the future … and will be very grateful for your post.

When I read your problem, these are some possibilities that I came up with: - The “normal” vector on the background plane is facing the wrong way. Try “Flip Normals.” (The “normal vector,” basically, describes “which side of this thing is ‘the front side?’”) - The “clip range” of your camera does not extend far enough away from the camera to completely encompass the background object. - The material setting on the object is incorrect or missing. - Nothing is illuminating the object.
HTH someone… (Who? Why, you of course! Hello there, whoever and whenever you are! How’s the weather? Mum and Dad are doing fine, yes? … :wink: )

No question is “stupid,” except the one you didn’t ask. Because: (a) everyone is a newbie on some topic, and (b) someone else out there is banging his head against the very same thing … either right now or in the future … and will be very grateful for your post.

i agree…

just look at my signature

oh yah, sundial, he said that theeth answered his question…(check the secon post of this thread)

~Delta