Bad trip on breakfast...

I would like some feedback on this:
http://xavier.belmont.free.fr/kitchen_blues.jpg
Thanks

(Sorry for the bad link up there!!) :frowning:

Looking good. The butter looks like plastic though.

WHO ARE YOU?! You totally rock, dude! Where did you come from?!
Canā€™t wait to show my friend, he loves the Les Pauls too.
Nice Goin!

Me likes :slight_smile:

Lovely light

1. pofo

Very nice looking. At first i thought the guitar and toaster were pluged into each other. :stuck_out_tongue:
Cool though you put the instrument in a scene.
Agree with all above points/questions.

The particle systems could use a little work. The burner is too bright. Use a lower alpha value and make more particles on the steam. Other than that, great work! Nice lighting.

Wow! Thatā€™s good, but i do think the butter lookes kinda plastic. Or is it that american cheese? that would make senseā€¦

Pooba

Nice work! :o
But try to tune up the lightning a bit, itā€™s a bit dark scene. Also, it could be better if youā€™d use the real env-maps from the scene on the toaster and the teapot.

what exactly is that stuff in the bowl? hmmmmmmm?

Ok, great! lot of answers, thanks!
For the chrome texture, I donā€™t want to use real env-map, I prefer to keep the ā€œartificial illustration styleā€ that is given by the gradient!(question of taste).

Concerning the gaz flame, I think to model directly the flames with meshes(it will give me more control over the texturing).

And finally, for the ā€œamerican butter cheeseā€, Itā€™s true that thereā€™s somthing to do and quickly!! :smiley:

(But Jesus, nobody noticed the littles pieces of bread that lies on the table below the knife, cruel world!!) :frowning:

YAYA