Baking

ive made some progress and fixed it a bit but thee baking keeps messing up on my low poly model can anyone help? heres the images causse i cant upload

I posted the image instead so that many people can check it out. :slightly_smiling_face:

It seems to me that low poly and high poly don’t fit well.
If it’s hard to modify anymore or low poly and high poly fit well, but there is a problem, please increase the extrusion level

1 Like

i had extrusion on and it didn’t work :anguished: also thank you for adding the images

Check if there is something wrong with the normal direction of the modeling. :thinking:
If it is difficult to solve the problem, it is helpful to share the modeling file.

how can I share the blend file?

The upload size can only be up to 5mb.
If you have not been granted permission to upload a file, you will be granted after a little community activity.

Alternatively, attach the link after uploading it to the outside, such as Google Drive

Please refer to the video first

The link is incorrect.
I need to log in… :slightly_smiling_face:

fs

This is the setting I used.
It bakes well without any problems. (blender 4.1.1)

dada.blend (201.5 KB)

If you are experiencing problems with the same settings, use a different version of the blender, or check to see if there are any updates to the blender you are currently using.

1 Like

THANK YOU IVE BEEN RIGGING AND THE BAKE WAS THE ONLY THING LEFT :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Some bakes are out of position where there is a problem.
You can extend the extrusion area further, but this may cause problems in other areas. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like