BanG Dream! 3D character modeling

Hello, I modeled a character from my personal favorite, BanG Dream! It was a work that left a lot of regrets because I made a mistake, but with affection, I made it into an illustration :slight_smile:

60 Likes

and it ended up gorgeous. great job

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think i have to look more into the toon shader thing… i almost just know that they are existent :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you for liking it :slight_smile:

Thank you always! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! So beautiful!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

can you do a 360 degree spin animation?

1 Like

Hmm… Yes, I can. But I didn’t film anything else.

I don’t know if you’re right, but I added a simple gif image to the post instead! :slight_smile:

1 Like

you should try triplanar projection for the dress so it moves with the model instead of using viewport coordinates. Like this (but play arround with the settings)

5 Likes

Thank you for your very good opinion! With all due respect, I wanted to map based on the view this time. Like using the clipping mask in Photoshop.

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

I’m so touched. I’ll do my best! :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Wow! well done :hearts:

1 Like

1 Like

Awesome! I’m also interested in creating anime characters, can you tell me what tutorials you referenced?

1 Like

Thank you! I didn’t refer to it myself, but others seem to watch the channel ‘mmcg’ a lot on YouTube!

Please understand that I cannot recommend it because there is no video that I directly refer to… :sob:

1 Like

Thanks for reply!

1 Like