Barista Amazon Rendering Solution Lack of information

I was checking out the Barista Amazon Renderer. Have you ever tried to search the web for Amazon Barista and Blender 2.8 Blenders and Baristas are abundant on the www ! But not the kind of Blender or Barista I am looking for. I even searched Amazon for “Barista Renderer” and even Amazon did not know what I was talking about. The 89$ investment to just try it out is steep when I have no idea what I am getting into. I am looking at https://blendermarket.com/products/barista I watched the demo video and it does not give much information or show examples of rendering or show real time rendering. Also what is “Brenda” was that a typo ? I am mainly doing Architectural 1 frame shots and not creating much video. But if Amazon rendere is what it says it is I would be open to exploring animation more. Also it says the license is MIT its says that someone will retain the copyright but it does not say WHO will retain the copyright or of what ? I mostly want to render still shots one frame

1 Like

Well I think I will go to Starbucks and sit down and add some cream to my blender and see what a barista is all about but I have a feeling the guy next to me is getting a chuckle out of the whole thing.

1 Like

Yep no idea i cant tell you more than the product says but when your render is under 500mb you can render it for free with Sheepit