Batch Render is a command line tool that makes use of Blender to quickly render multiple objects from multiple angles.
- Recursive rendering, renders all objects from current folder and it’s subfolders.
- Support for .obj and .fbx
- Automatic material creation and assignment
- Automatically fits the camera to the object
- Easy selection and creation of rendering presets
- Easy turntable generation with custom amount of frames
- Render engine defined by render preset (supports Eevee, Cycles and Workbench)