BathRoom - WIP

Hi fellas,

this is the 1st time I realize to show You my work. Its my 1st bigger project in fact so all the critics are MORE THAN welcome (especially about shaders)!

Sincerely, Jan

Attachments

I think the 2 main problems are the design of the room and the lighting. Notice how Bathroom are usually MUCH smaller. having a bathroom this big is really not convincing. Also - the big window will suit a living room better, and you’ll rarely see it on bathrooms.
About the lighting - as it appears the lighting comes the window. but as it look like there is more lighting from the back - which make the scene look too litted. Try to thing about what there is behind the camera. because if it’s nothing the lighting is just not gonna work.
Good luck!

Ok, I will try to make the room lited more accurately but what do U mean “…because if its nothing the lightin is just now gonna work”? What that “nothing” mean? In fact the camera is outside the room the wall does NOT appear in front of the camera but could be seen in the mirror … reason for this is that if I want to have the camera inside the room the room has to be much bigger and as U said the space is big enough even now :wink: (but in fact the room is about 15 square meters and its NOT so big for a bathroom these times - just google).

Do U think this is better? Im also adding some closeups…

Attachments

…and more:

Some comments and/or suggestions PLZ?

Sincerely, Jan

Attachments

Another close-up:

PLZ give me some feedback guys…

Attachments