Bathroom

Hi. I’m new here and I’d like to say hi to everyone :slight_smile:

This is my first bigger job and it’s high time to start something new;)

Work made on the basis of this photo: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/1134/iEP9hi.jpg

Blender, Cycles, Photoshop
What do you think about it? Comments are welcome .

Best regards.

94 Likes

I think it looks lovely, I prefer the lighting and colour in your version. Well done!

That really really looks good…

Gets my vote for a feature!

Congrats, it turned out even better than original. What a beautiful, atmospheric lighting!
How long did it take you to make? :hushed:

Looking really nice :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Too much time;) in the meantime I changed the program from cinema to blender and it took a while to get used to blender.

Best regards.

2 Likes

It’s so cool~ :+1:

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Nice touch, with the Suzanne.

1 Like

Nice! Those metal/glass shelves are from Ikea?
Just recognized that I have the same ones in my bathroom. :laughing:

Interesting… I even think the reflections in the porcelain in the original photo look extremely fake! :laughing:

EDIT: Oh, I just saw the “IKEA” watermark… yeah, that’s a render too. :wink:

Thank you :smile:

Yes :wink:

Yes, I can see now there is too much reflection on the bathtub and toilet bowl in my work. It will be a lesson for the future :wink:

Best regards.
Marcin Demendecki

No worries, you followed your reference very close and that’s why the problem propagated. :+1:

Beautiful light.

Really love the the scene, glass bottles and mirror look spot on! not an easy feat in cycles. really close to your reference in terms of mood and in some cases even improved from reallity! haha. nice job!

Absolutely beautiful. Amazing work and lots of patience! How long and how many sessions did it take you?

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you, Bart :slight_smile:

Too long. It’s hard to count :wink:

I have featured you on the “Hand-picked Blender Art #39” post on BlenderNation! https://www.blendernation.com/2021/07/27/hand-picked-blender-art-39/

1 Like