Batman Head

Hey all, I guess this is my first post here. I’m working on a Batman sculpt right now and will be in the process of modelling his teeth shortly. I’m interested to hear from you all on how it looks and can be improved at its current state.

The one with the dimmest lights was the earliest version.

looks good,the nose should be covered complete with the mask,and the eye holes for the eyes must be a bit wider,otherwise its looks like half closed eyes.

The eyes are half closed, because I intend to close them later on in the rigging process. I’m trying out a method where I partially close the eyes so that the texture stretching around that area will be minimal. I had some issues with previous models where closing the eyes would create some noticeable texture stretching around the Z axis.

and whats about the mask covering the nose?sometimes i wonder why some postings getting no responce.maybe i am naive but this is the reason.good luck to all, this is the reason i am tired to give some advice.

My stance on the nose and mask covering it is indifferent. Personally I feel like it works better with the nose partially visible, but I could understand someone being critical of that. As with changing it, I may compromise and shift the nose up a bit. Although as with there being a base mesh I intend to bake to, it makes it a fair bit difficult.