be a blender GE pro now !!

How you learn so much about the game engine so quickly ?

I’m wondering what those dots and dashes are that is written on the wall :wink:

by the way, if anyone know how to read morse code please tell me what it means.

.–…-…-…-.-…-.

Really nice demo. Is it true that it exits the game when I enter the 3th door?
Also nice graphics, I really like the loading sounds when it starts the level.
Keep going like that

alcapone is giving you a clue [>]

How you learn so much about the game engine so quickly ?

i don’t have internet connection at home but i goto the internet caf’e then i download about 15 pdfs then when i’m back home i read each one more than one time till the clock is 9 then i sudy for 1 hour and finnaly i dream in blender :wink:

.–…-…-…-.-…-.

ignore the (D)s and look for the (D)s ! that is the clue of the password

and finnaly , can you host them as you have said because the webmaster may stop the files temporarly because of the BW , at least he gives me a free webspace

i’m late because that when it is day at our country then it’s night at yours
thank you all

There’s one more thing, what standard are the morse code in ? American, International ?

MPEG MPEG MPEG!!!

PLEAAAASE :stuck_out_tongue:

With GE I am nothing but a helpless noob :expressionless: hahah…

.–…-…-…-.-…-. means

ignore the Ds means the dashs and the other Ds are the dots :stuck_out_tongue:

MPEG MPEG MPEG!!!

PLEAAAASE

With GE I am nothing but a helpless noob hahah…

what do you mean ?

Al_Capone wrote,

by the way, if anyone know how to read morse code please tell me what it means.

.–…-…-…-.-…-.

Doesn`t mean a whole lot without spacings in there someplace. :-?

I got fdbnbn

Ok, so what is suppose to be done for the second level ? And the others if they are any.

This is a comment on the video “tutorials” that were posted at the very beginning of this thread. I have not downloaded the game demo that was reffered to on the second page of this thread.

OK. The videos go too fast for a new person to understand. If you have some experience with blender then you could probably follow along. I have been using blender since October of 2000 and I had a lot of difficulty following what was being demonstrated in the videos.

You need some type of annotation or voice over to explain what you are doing and why you are doing it. These are supposed to be tutorials, well without some explanation the person that is viewing them has no idea why you are clicking a menu or pushing a button. Unless they are already and experienced blender user. In that case they probably would not need these a tutorial anyway.

Here is a link to a video tutorial on MAKING BLENDER VIDEO TUTORIALS:

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Miscellaneous.477.0.html

ok shaba1 , i will dld the file when i have time , LOL …

There’s no way to get any of these to run on mac :frowning: hah… since y’all have windows, is there any way to get these to MPEG?

I have tried all of them.
I think, Text+Video is better than Audio+Video, because my English listening comprehension is bad.
Well Done!

Hmm… I did not have any kind of problems following the video tutorials. Yes indeed they are pretty fast but I am a fast learner I guess… XD

I watched half of the videotutorials and in some about half an hour of starting to watch the videos I already knew how to use the belnder logics system! These video tutorials are fabulous, exactly for guys, like me who know blender already but don’t have a clue about the game engine. Thanks a lot man!

Currently I’m refreshing my python skills by studying the language from ground to up so that I can use python with blender…

Eh? I can view them fine with Quicktime on my G5 on OSX 10.4.5

I can’t hear any sound in the videos and they seem to be playing to fast.
Are you sure that codec works with Windows XP?

(I buy Danish products (I especially like cookies) and boycott mideast anti- free speech terrorists who commit murder and burn down buildings.)

:smiley:

can’t hear any sound in the videos and they seem to be playing to fast.
Are you sure that codec works with Windows XP?

i didn’t say that the tutorials contain audio

(I buy Danish products (I especially like cookies) and boycott mideast anti- free speech terrorists who commit murder and burn down buildings.)

you like the cookies huh ?

i don’t know why you are too strange like that … but i will keep on blending forever / my greets flies to all

roger52506: Welcome to elysiun but verbily attacking people who have a political or religouse veiw other thatn yours most likely will not improve anyones blendering or (on the off chance that a terriorist is using blender) change there views. Besides what ever you political, religious or personal choose of life is we welcome you…on the condition you going to use blender and hopefully improve it for us all. Now thats some thing worth posting about. enjoy blendering though

3DGURU: thanks for your hard work…will watch them wen i get home…

thiers thousands of africans with blender don’t know how many can use it though! in other words move to africa and you wount be so alone.

yes right we are not here to talk about religional topics we are here to blend forever :Z