Beach loft. Blender 2.8

@Thesonofhendrix yes! I used light portals in all windows to get rid of noise. It was rendered with 800 samples :slight_smile:

@Chasarsis I used references from houzz.com for the overall design but I didn’t have measures so I just aproach them.

1 Like

It’s amazing.

1 Like

Lovely work. The illumination feels pretty good.

Out of curiosity how much is this raw rendering and how much is color adjusted afterwards?

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, it has a bit of postprocess. Color temperature a bit warmer than the raw and a few adjusments in illumination and shadows (contrast) as well.
I try to achieve final results from raw image but a few adjusments like those, I think is worth it.

would you mind sharing the light set-up and values for the post-pro (in case you did it directly in Blender).

for lighting I have an HDRI set to strenght 4 and a sun lump with soft shadows and strenght 4. Color magement is set to Filimic, exposure 0.5, gamma 1.
In Blender I just add a bit of mist and glare. The other few adjustments in color are done out of Blender.

What about portal lights - i did not see them in your video.

Yes, there is one on each window. It’s pretty fast so it’s hard to see them :sweat_smile: . In fact, I had an specific collection only for portals.

Beautiful. Well done !

1 Like

I’ve featured you on BlenderNation, enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much Bart!
This makes me happy :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Love the timelapse! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: