"Beachful Bliss"

Enjoying the summer, so made a quick relaxing beach render.

13 Likes

@JackBowman101 this is amazing! Only the pineapple skin could be a litlle bit more bumpy or sticky - if I may say so…
I’m pretty sure you’ve had your reasons for what you’ve done… but just to let you know, I had a closer look at your amazing piece of work!
see ref for what i mean…

1 Like

Yeah I agree with you. I’ve been trying to make my renders in under 2 hrs, so I tend to get lazy with the finer details that take a little more time, but that is a great point.

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Quick ?? In under 2 hours… :scream:… I’m jealous now… for not able to… (okay i try)… but for the cocktail and not being at the beach…

1 Like

Okay i should challenge myself more and not being jealous… Thank you very much @JackBowman101 for this insight. I’m a bit astonishes about myself… this usaully took days… especially the lighting . (I intentially rotated the second linked copy of the bottle because i totally missed that it was out of centre while modelling in proportinal edit)…

And sorry for hijacking this for my personal challenge (i addionally liked you other comment) :sweat_smile:.
A appreciate this even more now :heart_eyes: .

1 Like

Good job mate, Keep it up!