Bedroom

Bedroom design

8 Likes

Great job! You are definitely improving. :grinning: Here a a few tips:

1. You should add something to the green painted wall. You could add a picture frame for example.

2. Try to maintain a consistent color pallette. I see that you mainly have greys, greens, and whites. The yellow sheets on the bed don’t really fit into the scene.

3. Try different aspect ratios with your render. If you try different aspect ratios you can create a better composition with your render. Try to use 1:1 or 4:3.

4. Make the rug a little smaller. Most bedrooms in real-life don’t have rugs that large and that span across the entire bedroom.

5. The spacing between the shelving and the ceiling looks a little odd. Try to add something there or fill the space completely.

Finally, I would like to ask where did you get the models and materials from?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for all this adjustments.
That’s really keep me motivated to continue to work

For models and materials I’m using blenderkit addon
If I didn’t like something or need some specific I’m trying to do it by myself

1 Like

Do you mean different resolution?
To be honest I don’t know to much about camera settings exept focal lengh must me between 15-25 mm

Sorry about that. Yes, I did mean different resolutions.

1 Like

Maybe do u know some tutorial about camera in archviz?

Well, there aren’t any specific tutorials about cameras in Blender for making Archviz renders, but there is this one video on YouTube from iMeshh that explains tips and tricks for Archviz:

Here is another tutorial from Arch Viz Artist. It is not Blender-specific, but it does give some really good tips:

I hope this helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot)

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Wow!
Cool)
Thanks)

1 Like