Bedroom

Hi,

the same scene like the last week, but this time different light situation.

Blender 4.0.1. Cycles. Some post work with Krita and Darktable.

cheers

Sinisa

16 Likes

It would be very interesting to offer a slider with both versions. I have to admit that I like the first version much more. This first version, with its shadows and warm colours, brings this room to life.

1 Like

Thanks. Yes, it would be interesting to compare. The first one is definitely much more interesting, but here i wanted that look with contrast between bright parts and dark shadows. Diffuse bounce control that fine. In this case it is 2.

1 Like

I was going to ask you, what inspired you to undertake this Architectural Vis?

It looks really nice i like it, and how long did it take you to make the entire scene and to render it?

Am just curious to know… i’d like to know maybe i may draw inspiration from how you work on your scenes.

Fred/K.S

Thanks Fred, i appreciate that very much. My inspiration is always somewhere around, in my flat, how light enters the room, in many photos I collect all these years as arch viz artist. I love to watch light and shadows and always like to recreate some nice atmosphere in 3D. These days I do lot of tests with Nishita. I wanted a kind of darker shadows contrasting to bright daylight.

Sinisa

Some models I did by myself and some of them I downloaded from Blenderkit. It was a project for a client and later on I did some changes and reworked it. I worked on that on and off few days, besides other projects. But it was 1hr 40mins render. Samples 4096 for resolution 5760x3240px. On nvidia RTX 3060. Optix.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you Bart! Have a great weekend too :smiley:

1 Like