samples for Mug renders are 600
samples for peanuts bowl are 400
denoiser:on
cycles render

For Artstation:
https://www.artstation.com/nishant_neeraj
For facebook:

44 Likes

Looks great, love the foam and glass and the beer of course. The only part that bothers me is where the beer transitions to its top surface. There seems to be a massive soft bevel which just doesn’t look right. I don’t know if it’s a side effect of something like trying to model the concave meniscus type effect of the fluid?

2 Likes

there is a crease between transition…yes the bevel is actually accurate round, however the topology of Mug below that transition is not round, i made it bit inwards from few vertices and that is why when Light transmits from glass and Fluid inside it creates some jagged surface illusion!

I featured on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ohhh my godddddddd… seriously!! haha i am shocked!! first time from may 2018
Thanks @bartv

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @bartv its a motivation for me!

1 Like

Ohhhhh the frosting looks really nice on the glass. Cool work ! Making me thirsty !!

2 Likes

haha… Thank you @Hadriscus :slight_smile:
entire purpose was to make beer most near or as realism

Looks like a success to me ! did you check out the beer foam challenge from shaders.xyz ?
(https://forum.shaders.xyz/d/5236-challenge-05-beer-foam/)

2 Likes

oHH WOWW… someone did gave me a link while i was posting wip in blender groups on facebook… but he gave me an artstation profile link in which only rendered beer was available… but then i got idea to make foam… honestly, my technique is also relevant but different shaders for foam! however going to make a tutorial soon!

2 Likes

Wow, a very nice foam!
Looks like challenge result)

1 Like

Thanks @1D_Inc no challenge, i started to work on this fun n then i just wanted to make it look real! :smile:

Showed the render to my colleague. She didn’t believe that it’s a 3d model :slight_smile:

1 Like

woww… m literally starting to feel proud on myself and on my beer work

Damn, am I thirsty now! :beer::beers:

1 Like

one of the best
scene i have seen in blender,i think you can do better only with phoenix.

1 Like

can you tell us how did you make the foam and and rest of stuff materials?

2 Likes

haha thanks @Metin_Seven :grinning:

1 Like

@marcoso yea i saw plenty tutorials of 3ds max using phoenix, indeed plug-ins do the thing but if you can do that manually on your own entirely you become badass! :wink: