Best way to transfer weight groups between two meshes with same topology?

I got into a very tricky iussue to solve.I have two meshes both have same topology but one is male and one is female.I have rigged one, done the poses and the pose groups,done sliders and all. Now I want to apply the same weight to the vertices of the other shape.How could I do that?

I see that blender has no tools like maya to save weights on a file and then load them on the selected mesh used for the binding on the same bones.

• I have been trying the weight transfer from the tool shelf with different options, but the result was not what I wanted, in the end I had the second mesh with ugly distorsions here and there.That transfer weight in blender somehow tries to emulate what V.A.M.P does in c4d even if vamp does better jobs.
      When the two shapes are equivalent transfer weight does a fine job but when they have same topology but too different shape like in this case male and female with same topology then the result is not as nice as you’d expect it to be.
    • Another method that I used is to bring in my scene just the male mesh as not rigged object. Then duplicate the rigged female mesh ( the one with poses and sliders).Then to the got copy of the female rigged mesh I apply the shrink-wrap modifier using as target the male not rigged mesh.

The result is quite acceptable, but doing it this way, it is transforming my rigged female copy of the mesh into the male shape, the weights of course don’t respond well either and I’d need to remake them on that copy.If I compare the position of vertices in edit mode I can see that the male not rigged mesh and the female turned into male by shrink wrap haven’t got the vertices positioned the same way and maybe this is what affects the rig behaviour.

Any other way to do this?