[bgmc 31] RAT4T4

just take the code and enter it manually not as a link

1 Like

Itā€™s Not About Discord Or Banned Fromā€¦ Anythingā€¦ Of What Important Is Your Workā€¦ When Youā€™ve Finished Itā€¦ Itā€™s What Important :smiley: And Itā€™s Yours :wink: Good Job :smiley:

2 Likes

Testing a HUD design

5 Likes

Running animation for legs. Iā€™m separating torso + arms from legs so that I could manage more animations with less - saves work, time, memory and gives some flexibility, but in the end I have a bit less/harder control over details in animations. So they may end up a bit more stiff then Iā€™d like them to be, but Iā€™ll write down the fault to the armorā€¦

3 Likes

I have found success using a ā€˜seeker boneā€™ that uses copy location constraint

1 for aiming, and another for animations

this way you can taper it / swap between playing a animation / aiming

HUD update. Added Bloom and Chromatic Abberation filters.
Added more text and improved the wireframe.

3 Likes

Menu Design

5 Likes

The node setup for the background is simple. First I have a noise texture which is used for the transparency. Then time functions are used to move it on sine and cosine

3 Likes
7 Likes

Nice work! :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome networkability.

2 Likes

Made a little fog for the level. I thinkā€™ Iā€™m gonna try and make a new level design. This one jut doesnā€™t feel that amazing. Maybe I could do an outdoor scene

4 Likes

A hybrid looks nice

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

3 Likes

Ohhhh Shiiiii :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
Iā€™m seriously going to make TBW Online work
Freaking Great work there @Nicholas_A and @adriansnetlis :sunglasses:
(this game is just so freaking cool guys OwO ā€¦)

Fred/K.S

Wait so whatā€™s wrong with the animations? :thinking:

Fred/K.S