Bgmc 32

Hey guys,

I am happy to announce that I, in the name of NiftyLlamaGames will be sponsoring this BGMC with a 200$ price.

3 Years ago, @Oby1 @TimDrew and I joined the BGMC 23 for the first time as a team, making The Long Way Home.
Since then, the game has come a long way, and it’s pretty much the project that kickstarted my entire Game Dev Career up to this point.
Nifty Llama Games is slowly turning into an actual Game Studio, which is crazy to me!

But what helped us the most to get to this point is the community over here. It’s all the people that supported us while we worked on the game. All the people that stuck with us when we decided to make the switch to Unreal Engine, and all of the people that gave feedback, encouraged us and helped make all of this happen. (we tried keeping you up to date over here)

That’s why we decided we want to give back to the community, to you guys and sponsor this BGMC. To encourage you to try and make something awesome, go where you didn’t think you could go and have a great time making a game during this jam.

I will also be co-hosting this BGMC alongside @BluePrintRandom to help him out so that we can have a nicely organized and bigger jam. Perhaps we can make this the biggest BGMC yet? :wink:

We still have to decide how the winners will be chosen and will keep you guys up to date on all the details regarding the jam, and we’ll also make a few more announcements before it starts to hopefully get more people involved.

I will also do my best to play all of the submissions and give a bit of feedback on each of your games. (Maybe I can Livestream this on my YouTube Channel:thinking:), but I’d also like to personally have a chat with the top 3 games about perhaps taking their games further (if they wish to do so).

That’s all from me now. Have a great day and happy blending!

8 Likes