BGMC 35 Discussion Thread

I will say the same on this score - I personally support the open source code of the game and, if necessary, I am ready to share it with anyone who asks - scripts are the basis of any project and have not yet come up with a super engine that will contain all possible logic blocks or blueprints scripts will always be in demand. I also believe that the lack of assets with scripts and ready-made examples makes learning the code and UPBGE itself difficult for beginners and many of them go to other engines where there are ready-made assets that are simply inserted into projects and which have all the scripts for all occasions, not all beginners try to look for examples on YouTube or here on the site. Now I will speak on the topic from the proposed I like cyberpunk more - well, sci fi is essentially the same thing

1 Like

In reality, what keeps people from participating in an event is their willingness or not to participate. The rest is detail.

1 Like

Theme Idea: Back to Front or Upside Down

1 Like

Theme idea: Retrowave

1 Like

Theme: Farmer

1 Like

hmmm, Homework

1 Like

Hey guys! It’s been a week since the creation of this topic, so I think it’s about time to set up the theme voting. I’ll make the voting thread later today with the current theme suggestions, so if you have any suggestions, share them while there is still time. :wink:

Also I intend to make a single choice voting, but if you want I make it multiple choice.

Probably I’ll keep the voting opened for about three days, and then we can start making the games.

It has been suggested that the contest could last 10 days of development, but I think it’s a bit too long, I don’t know, I prefer one week as usual. But what do you think about these points?

2 Likes

I prefer one week

1 Like

Start votation?

1 Like

The theme voting thread has been opened! Go there and leave your vote until the end of this sunday. :wink: