BI Beauty

Hi Vicky,

Please show me your result of my tutorial, and let me know if something didn’t work, but I think you’ll be OK.
I think I have sold a postcard at deviantART, but I might make a few prints and do something with them on my own :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for the link on your website, very much appreciated! :smiley:

Yes, I will. I hope you do some prints and make enough for a new PC. Also, will add a link to your gallery on my site asap (hopefully tonight) , plus a link to your tutorial. :smiley:

I’m rocking an old eMachine, but even if I had a nice PC, animations are not at all what I am interested in. I think this render took about 20 minutes. As for Microrender, it’s a demo with watermark, also not interested :slight_smile: I like to make stills and not worry about anything else, especially working for hours on an animation that lasts 8 seconds :smiley:

Ok, long as you’re having fun, and it looks and sounds like you are. :smiley:

Later…

just followed your Abstract Tutorial (mentally)…nicely done, easy to follow steps.

E.g. I like how you distorted the object (visually) just by decreasing the focal length to 6.

Thanks for taking time to put it together to share with us who are creatively challenged. :smiley:

@megacal: No problem at all! I actually learned that camera thing from using Bryce, except most of those crazy Bryce symmetrical abstracts are inside of a huge mirrored ball, which actually works in Blender too. :smiley: