Bioshock Tea Scene

Hi there! This is a scene inspired in the videogame Bioshock. I made both characters from scratch, using a character blueprint for reference. The scene was made in Blender 2.82, rendered with Cylces. Hope you like it!
You can check some other works i made on my Instagram @Lautaro.Igl

108 Likes

Great Work !!

Never played Bioshock, but from what I know from screenshots, your scene nicely captures the mood. The blue hat on the head of the robot is just great!

1 Like

Amazing. I really like the lighting in here. I like the detail in the 3D model also.

1 Like

Thanks! The blue hat is a reference to Toy Story.

9 Likes

Beautifully done! Congrats! :star_struck:
It perfectly captures the mood of Bioshock.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Brings back good memories. Perfectly resembles the mood of the game. Nice Storytelling and perfect execution!

1 Like

Nice, thanks!

1 Like

Congratulations on the feature! That’s so nice, I can almost hear the Little Sister going all “Mr. Bubbles!”. You make me want to replay the games.

Good job on the color scheme. Given the concept it’d be easy to slip into full blue-green, but your lightning decisions brought the color out without overpowering the scene.

I also like the mesh on the BD’s leg. It’s something silly to like I know, but this is the sort of detail that brings a design to another level. It’d be easy to just follow the reference material and use a dull fabric there, but then the composition wouldn’t be nearly as interesting without the texture and light bounces, and that’s a big area to have nothing happening.

2 Likes

I have to admit, I don’t know what Bioshock is; but as soon as I saw your image I thought, “More tea, Mrs Nesbitt?”

1 Like

Stunning! I loved the games, and this is a great tribute!

1 Like

Hey thanks for your comment :grinning:

Whaaa this is epic man!
You really caught the mood perfect. The details are so nice. Like how the little girl is standing on her toes trying to pore in the tea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bioshock :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

i love the color, nice work !

1 Like

I love it, but not the right size for a wallpaper! :wink:

1 Like

I shared it on Steampunk Artists FB group, it got almost 600 likes so far!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1739683806358385/permalink/2577343582592399/

1 Like

Please, ask me before doing that, and the credit is wrong. My name is Lautaro Iglesias.