Black scorpion

completely totally incredibly AWESOME !! I always wonder if Blender Internal can generate that render ?

Scary !!! ++

I aggree with everyone else very realistic. I thought the first one was a refrence you gave it that sort of camera with flash look… AMAZING.

Spectacular shot! The wires and solid view are absolutely good! Love the series, thanks for sharing wonderful stuffs here! :wink:

Whoah! I was looking at these images and thought “oh so these are the reference images, when are we getting to the actual renders?!”, and then I realised those WERE the renders, and I was blown away! Amazing work man!

Very well done and quite realistic!

just mindblowing.

Wow, really amazing ! :slight_smile:

Thanks all !

Oh my god it’s awesome. Great work

Nicely done :smiley: Wish I had your skills…oh wait! I can, just work really hard :"D

Me to! Very, very well done. My hats off to you mate.

my jaw has dropped to the floor

I would be pitching this model to an Entomology magazine. This really is an extremely high detail model, with terrific execution on a variety of levels and areas.

Nice photography… Look like scorpion made by plastic. I think pics took by high resolution camera.

i totally thought the first picture was real!! good job

Nice shining “skin”, I like the hairs!

Scorpion looks so real. I mean I don’t want to get stung by that dude :slight_smile:

Man that’s incredible, I need to look into that render engine :stuck_out_tongue:

Very real looking … great work!