Black scorpion

r u sure this is a render out of a 3D model cuz it looks fregin’ real
AWESOME WORK :smiley:

I wasn’t sure whether I was looking at a reference photo or the finished article. Well done!

Looks more realistic than reference! i dont have words…

Magnificent renders! Really, I didn’t think the images you posted above are renders, I thought they were photo references of some sort. You clearly fooled me and I bow to you. :wink: The only crit I can share would be that it’d be better if the second render could show more on the frame, probably a farther shot. But I know you have your reasons for doing this. A+ indeed.

-Reyn

Thought one of the three shots was a reference also. It’s probably one of the most realistic renders out there. I’ve not used Blender and am in the process of deciding if I have the brain space to learn yet another 3D app, but this is such beautiful work that I’m very tempted to start.

It’s very good for us to learn and read. Besides, if you like to play morph, you can click replica Hermes bags to buy what you need.

Amazing work, looks like the real thing.

SWEET
And extra words…

Wow looks great.

thanks for the wires… unbelieveable how real this looks :slight_smile:

nice work, that beast looks quite real.

yep, and waiting a few hours or minutes for “exposition” like in good bicentennial cameras of olde.

Gabich always amazes me in any case.

Great job… hats off… realism…

Hey. I think it is looking really realistic. The rocks look really realistic, and the depth of field is set at a feasible number. If you don’t mind my saying, I think it could use a slight vignette. Not sure if it already has one. I think i see a line in the top right, but other than those things. :open_mouth: In awe

Thanks for the wire and solid images. Nice topology on the scorpion model.

Very realistic. The scorpion is great, but IMO the realistic ground really helps reinforce the scorpion and makes one do a double-take! Good job :slight_smile:

Incredible! Fits in with the background so well :slight_smile:

I’m a bit late, but definitely an awesome job - very interesting to see the wireframe too.

wow it looks so real…

The first image literally looks like you just took a photograph of a scorpion with flash on, incredible job!