Blade Runner 2049 fan art

My finished tribute to my favourite film Blade Runner 2049 - likeness sculpture of Ryan Gosling as Agent K
100% blender, I tried a few new workflow ideas to help with catching the likeness of my study and I’m really happy with how it turned out. I also wanted to work on my texturing and both the jumper and jacket turned out nicely with a mix of procedural elements and hand painted details.

Of course any critiques are welcome with how I can improve and happy new year to all the Blender Artists

7 Likes

Awesome job. He looks great and the likeness is very close as well. I was going to suggest to make his eyes a little farther apart but I think they are accurate like that.

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out, honestly the eyes were the trickiest bit and like you say I’m still not sure I got them spot on. I went back and forth with references trying to get them right. I’ll nail it next time for sure :metal:

1 Like

I was looking at photos of him and he seems to have different eyes in every photo. Lol Some his eyes looked identical to your work here and others they seemed much farther apart. I think having his eyes opened wider might be the reason we’re getting the impression that theyre too close. I noticed in the photos where his eyes looked farther apart they were more squinted. So that might be the reason.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Amazing thank you very much

1 Like