Blender 2.34 Game Engine, problem with lighting

Hello, For some reason there’s an extremely bright glare when I face certain walls, the face are set for lighting, however I never notice this in 2.33 engine. Anyone can help me out ?

it should have been there in 2.33
and 2.25
and…

well anway, it is called specularity, and should probably be turned off by:
giving your meshes materials
turning their spec slider to zero

Yes - specular highlights are enabled. Set the specular colour to black in material properties if you don’t want them.

Hello, For some reason there’s an extremely bright glare when I face certain walls, the face are set for lighting, however I never notice this in 2.33 engine. Anyone can help me out ?

That’s because 2.34 uses separate specular color if supported so when you apply a texture to an object you can still see the specular highlights 100%.
Just turn the spec down on the objects material.

It appears the spec in material setting was the cause, it seems it only applies to everything in general, is there a way to adjust the spec for independent face or objects ?

It appears the spec in material setting was the cause, it seems it only applies to everything in general, is there a way to adjust the spec for independent face or objects ?

You can apply different materials to different objects of course.

Wouldn’t happen to know where I could get a game demo that was made for 2.34 ?

A game demo for what? You don’t know how to apply materials to objects? If so read some tutorials about blender in general because it’s not game engine specific.

I think you would have to wait for that, if one comes out at all. :wink:

ok, thanks for the help